Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Clean Challenge

With our bug being sick last week I slacked miserably on the challenge so I am picking up today at day 6 and posting day 11 so I can touch base with everyone else and be accountable. This will help me so much because day 6 is all about getting a schedule and working the kinks out. This is what I need because we really need a structure to our household right now. I feel nothing gets done, because I just let the day slip by as I mess around and play with bug off and on. This will help me to get my schedule and his going together so we as a family can have as much time together when dad gets home rather then me running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Thanks again Melissa.

May God Bless and keep you today

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment