Monday, March 15, 2010

I don’t know about all of you, but I am starting the week exhausted.
Last week buggie got a fever so we pretty much spent the week in mom and dad’s bed watching Dora and reading books. I think I know the Choo-Choo episode by heart now. Then as he got better over the weekend dad decided to destroy our entryway and make our garage into a living room.
I am very happy about this, but it was just an inopportune time to do it, since I won’t go to sleep, which is what he wanted me to do, just in case my baby gets hurt working by himself. So I am a little sleep deprived from that and bug waking up every hour last night. From midnight till 6, us being loving and silly parents we let him come be with us, so every hour he wanted to go back and forth from our bed to his. Parents decided no more from today on, he was just so sick and it was his first sickness at 31 months old, only allergies since he left the hospital at 5 days old.
But now I have a well child, tired husband and 3 foot more in our entryway. It’s a nice feeling to have one of our wants done, well we have to finish it tonight, but close enough.
God Bless and keep you this week.
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment