Friday, December 20, 2019

Welcome Back to Me...

It's been a long time since I've been around here.  It seems as if life has gotten in the way of my goals for 2015-today.  Lots has happened in the 4.5+ years since I last posted, sorry.

We've been homeschooling and are now in our 9th year with our big guy.  He is crazy creative and loves doing so many things: foundry work, RC vehicles, card games, violin, cats, reading and anything with wheels.

As for our younger little dude he is in his 4th year and loves everything.  His focus right now is on LEGO's, Historical Conquest, his kitten Regga and building with any and everything around.

My plan is to give an in-depth view/review of all the stuff they are doing and loving and go back in time a little to catch you up on what's gone on over the missed years.  We (Me, hubbie, big boy and little boy), live on a small parcel of 7.5 acres that we are hoping to add more animals, trees and gardens to along with a new house in the near future.  I will talk about our farm, more than enough cats, curriculum we've used and are using, and important family stuff like when our big boy choose to be Baptized,  This had to be the most amazing and humbling day of this mama's life, even though I botched it up, more later.

I will also re-visit the Speilgaben, which is still used on a regular basis by both boys and was so worth it to buy.  I'm planning on sharing at least once a week on what we've been doing on the farm, school and maybe even give my photography a feature spot or 2.

Excited to be back on to share what's going on and keeping track of our memories.

Thank you so much for joining me and hope to hear from you too.  Please let me know if there are any questions or you'd like to know more about anything.

May God Bless you and yours,

Gretchen
From Climbing Rock Farms, Academy and Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment